This weekend we went to Venice! I LOVED IT. It was sooo gorgeous. When we got off the train we had the whole day to wander around we just started walking. It was nice just to have time to wander around and see everything. We took a gondola ride which was so cool! We just floated down the canal. We spent a lot of time just sitting by the water which was relaxing. The weather was so nice here it actually felt like SUMMER FINALLY. We also finally got some sun! I would go back to Venice in a heartbeat!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Week 7: VENICE ITALY
This weekend we went to Venice! I LOVED IT. It was sooo gorgeous. When we got off the train we had the whole day to wander around we just started walking. It was nice just to have time to wander around and see everything. We took a gondola ride which was so cool! We just floated down the canal. We spent a lot of time just sitting by the water which was relaxing. The weather was so nice here it actually felt like SUMMER FINALLY. We also finally got some sun! I would go back to Venice in a heartbeat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment