Amsterdam was GREAT! It was a little different than any other place I had been. It was definetely an experience. I did love it though and I was very happy that I got to go. We got to go to Anne Frank house... where she hid during the war. We couldn't take any pictures which made me sad but it was probably the coolest thing I did all summer. There was so much history there and to think I was standing where she hid it was just really cool. Other than that we just explored the town walked down the red light district which was a little out of my comfort zone but I had to do it while I was there! So enjoy the pictures :)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Week 8: Amsterdam
Amsterdam was GREAT! It was a little different than any other place I had been. It was definetely an experience. I did love it though and I was very happy that I got to go. We got to go to Anne Frank house... where she hid during the war. We couldn't take any pictures which made me sad but it was probably the coolest thing I did all summer. There was so much history there and to think I was standing where she hid it was just really cool. Other than that we just explored the town walked down the red light district which was a little out of my comfort zone but I had to do it while I was there! So enjoy the pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment