Cinque Terre Italy was AMAZING! I loved it so much it was absolutely beautiful. Cinque Terre is these 5 towns in Italy right around the coast of the Ligurian Sea. They are around an hour hikes to each town and the whole time you are in the hills looking down at the sea. It wasn't easy thats for sure but it was worth every minute. Italy has been by far my favorite place and I will hopefully be able to go back someday! Anyways enjoy the pictures :)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Week 9: Cinque Terre Italy :)
Cinque Terre Italy was AMAZING! I loved it so much it was absolutely beautiful. Cinque Terre is these 5 towns in Italy right around the coast of the Ligurian Sea. They are around an hour hikes to each town and the whole time you are in the hills looking down at the sea. It wasn't easy thats for sure but it was worth every minute. Italy has been by far my favorite place and I will hopefully be able to go back someday! Anyways enjoy the pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment