On our 3 day weekend we ended up having to work! But we still had Friday and Sunday off to travel so on Friday we took a day trip to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg. I fell in love the second we got off the train. It was the cleanest place I had been so far and probably will be the cleanest of the trip. We got to see the many bridges that Luxembourg is known for, the Duke and Dutchess palace and got to go in some underground caves from the castle. It was the place that I would live if I ever lived in Europe!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Week 4: Fourth of July weekend
On our 3 day weekend we ended up having to work! But we still had Friday and Sunday off to travel so on Friday we took a day trip to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg. I fell in love the second we got off the train. It was the cleanest place I had been so far and probably will be the cleanest of the trip. We got to see the many bridges that Luxembourg is known for, the Duke and Dutchess palace and got to go in some underground caves from the castle. It was the place that I would live if I ever lived in Europe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment